We are now taking orders for Thanksgiving.
We are offering the following items for your holiday feast:
- Dinner Rolls: $6 / doz. These are made from the same dough as the sandwich buns we have been using at market this summer. The rolls are wonderfully soft and light. They are perfect served warm with butter or dipped in gravy.
- Greek Holiday Bread: $5.50 / loaf. This is a spiced egg bread with olive oil, honey, dried fruits and walnuts. This bread makes a great breakfast or tea accompaniment, especially if you are hosting guests this Thanksgiving. It also makes wonderful French toast.
- Rustic sourdough, sesame whole wheat, whole wheat sourdough, and euro rye: $5.50 / loaf.
- Herbs: We will cut fresh oregano, rosemary, parsley and mint for your holiday meal. $ 2 / bunch.
- Granola: Our famous fire-toasted granola. Stock up before your relatives arrive! $13 / 2 lbs.
Orders will be picked up at Bloomingfoods East Parking lot on Wednesday, November 21 between 4:30 and 5:30 pm, or between 6:30 and 9 at any of our eight regular drop locations.
To place an order, contact us, or sign up at our stand at market, Saturdays 9 am to 1 pm.
The deadline to place an order is Tuesday, November 20 at 5 pm.