Our online subscription management is here!
You can manage your deliveries through the website, pay for subscriptions and extras by paypal or credit card.
Subscribers can pick up their bread on Fridays when it is still warm, either at Bloomingfoods East between 4:30 and 5:30, or at convenient neighborhood drop points on between 6:30 and 9pm. You can also pick up your bread on Saturdays at the Bloomington Community Farmers Market and at the Bloomington Winter Farmers Market (Dec – Mar).
We offer extras to subscription customers along with your bread delivery. Some items include fresh veggies from our greenhouse, focaccia, pizzas, granola, muesli and granola bars.
We currently have 8 drop points: Bloomingfoods East, East side (near University Elem), Near East Side (High & 2nd), South side (near Child’s Elem.), Elm Heights (2nd & Woodlawn), Near west (4th & Rogers), North side (Bethel Ln & Old 37), and at the bakery (Earl Young Rd). Once you subscribe you will get more details about these locations.
We take subscriptions on a 3-month basis: Jan-Mar, Apr-Jun, July-Sept, and Oct-Dec. Subscriptions cost $65 per quarter, which comes out to $5/loaf, a 10% discount off the market price. We will pro-rate subscriptions for new customers so you can join at any time.
We sincerely appreciate the support that our subscribers have provided us during the past year. We couldn’t do it without you! For more information or to subscribe, download the form above, or feel free to contact us via phone, e-mail or at our stand.
- You will receive 10% off the market price, and if you subscribe for the whole year up front, 20%.
- If you live in Bloomington, you can pick up your bread at a convenient neighborhood drop point on Friday evenings, while the bread is still warm.
- We are now offering the baker’s choice which features one of our four staple breads each week, and on occasion, a new creation just for subscribers.
- You will have the opportunity to eat fresh, wholesome bread made from locally-grown and organic ingredients on a weekly basis.
- You will gain satisfaction knowing that you are supporting a small-scale family business that strives to produce food in a sustainable manner.