Register for a Baking Workshop:
- Artisan Bread from home, July 11
- Bagel Making from home, August 15
- Artisan Bread In Person, September 19
- Croissant Making in Person, October 3
- Seeded Sourdough from home, November 21
- Holiday Breads from home, December 12
- Complete the Registration Form
- Pay with the button below (pay once per household for online workshops and once per person for in person workshop)
Order a gift certificate for a baking workshop.
Pages for our in-person workshops
Sourdough Bread from Local Grains (At Challenger Breadware in Northfield, IL)
About once a year we offer classes in baking with ancient grains & whole grains, Pretzels and pretzel rolls, and bagels, pizza and flatbreads. Every December we offer Holiday baking. Contact us to get on a pre-registration list for one of these classes or to be on the waitlist for any of our other classes!
About the Workshops
Muddy Fork offers day-long workshops in artisan bread and pastry making. All workshops take place in our bakery, using our wood-fired brick oven, and include a pizza lunch made by the participants. Workshops are limited to 10 people, and the cost is $85 per person. Click here to register online. Payment may be made by credit card or by mailing a check.
If you have questions, contact us.
Refund policy: We can only guarantee a full refund if you cancel at least 4 weeks ahead of an all-day workshop. After that, we will offer a refund if we are able to fill your spot.